Saturday, March 27, 2010

Losing the weight one Jazz step at a time

Before Pregnancy (GOAL) 135lbs


Pregnant 171 lbs




Now 148 lbs
So back in the day, high school senior year 2004, I started weight watchers and walking 3 to 5 times a week. I went from 165 lbs to 135 lbs (see picture up top). That was a huge success for myself and was a time where I had so much self confidance. Now I am trying to do it again after having Anya. I know I can do it but i forgot how slow the process is. It's also hard living with my in-laws where the food I don't need to eat is everywhere. Tempting me with every cabinet door I open. Although with weight watchers I can eat whatever I want just in moderation. Wes' mom has a tredmill which I have been getting on here and there but not nearly as often as I need to. It's also not easy with a teething 2 1/2 month old crying for your attention 24/7. So I am joining JAZZERCISE Monday. I did it a few years ago and loved it. It's just hard to fork over the 35 dollars/month. It's good because they have evening classes where Wes can watch Anya while I go. Doing dance is so much more fun than walking on a tredmill staring at a wall. Just pray I can afford the 35/month. I will update my progress on here as well. Maybe that will motivate me to try harder. Hope all is well with you all. 135 lbs here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment