Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend




This was a good weekend for us! We spend Saturday with his parents on the boat and this was Anya's first boat ride! Poor child looks swallowed up by that life jacket! It's supposed to be her size but as you can see it doesn't fit exceptionally well. She slept most of the time, I think the motor of the boat lulled her to sleep. Sunday we spent the day at my parents house which was fun also. We ate some great food as always and had an eatser egg hunt which only lasted about 2 seconds. I would love to have Eatser at the lake like we used to, but no one seems to want to make the haul up there. It's only about a 45 minute drive. Maybe next year?
ETSIANS, I have a boat load of new stuff. I just finished making all my guitar pick earrings ready for the craft show in September. I'm trucking along now with my children's Icee packs. My next post will be all about them! I need to take some fab pictures first! Keep an eye out this THURSDAY I'm featuring a shop from my group, The Georgia Street Team! Can't wait! http://www.cuddlemeclose01.etsy.com/
CHAIO

No comments:

Post a Comment