Sunday, March 21, 2010

My First Blog

Well, here goes nothin'! Let me just say now that my thoughts are not organized whatsoever. So try and follow me the best you can. I am 24 years old with a new baby girl Anya. I am married to my amazing husband Wes who just recently got out of the army. God has truly answered prayers and gave us an amazing gift...Anya. Though I have had a lot of sleepless nights, to see her smile makes it all worth it. I love seeing my husband play with her. Seeing Wes as a daddy is so amazingly wonderful I cannot describe it. As of right now we are in transition living with his parents which can be crazy at times, but it's alright because we all get along really well. It's so nice to have my inlaws help out with Anya. Wes just started back at school to get into criminal justice. I'm so proud of him! What we want to do is get all our bills paid off and buy or build a house in the country somewhere. We gotta get out of Fayetteville. I have been staying at home which I love, but understand I have to go back to work here soon if we wanna get outta here. I got a gig working on weekends so that should help out a little bit.



I am an artist and crafter. I am addicted to craft shows now. I make heating pads, children's boo boo ice packs, and guitar pick earrings. My main thing is drawing and painting. My heating pads and children's boo boo packs are sold here > http://www.cuddlemeclose01.etsy.com/ and my guitar pick earrings are here > http://www.roseintheashes.etsy.com/



1 comment:

  1. Anya is absolutely gorgeous! Lovely blog - I'm following you. Come see mine:

    http://www.clairesheartspace.blogspot.com

    Good luck with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete