Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tybee Island - The Last Song











Ok, so this movie I have to go see. It was filmed at Tybee Island here in Georgia about 20 min out from Savannah. I have been going to Tybee Beach for years now. I absolutley love it. It's a small quiet beach, not a spring break destination which I love. I got engaged on Tybee Beach so it holds a special place in my heart. If you're a traveler, please visit here. It's a beautiful quiet beach and it's fun to go visit historic Savannah for a day and walk on River Street. There is so much history and beauty, it would be a shame if you never visited! The spanish moss trees, did i mention the trees??! B-E-A-UTIFUL! Miley Cyrus is also a pretty good actress and Id like to see her out of her Hannah Montana role. Looks good, I'll blog about it when I see it! Going back to tybee this August hopefully! You should go visit sometime! Cumberland Island too, but that's a whole other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment