Friday, April 30, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Anya is getting so big it's almost hard to believe. I'm enjoying her every moment, her every smile, and just waiting for her to bust out laughing. Unfortunately I'll be working for my very first Mother's Day, bummer. Luckily my job is only seasonal so I wont go bonkers working every weekend! I'm still doing Jazzercise and loosly doing Weight Watchers. I feel like I'm loosing weight and my pants are getting looser, but the scale hasn't changed. I'm hoping that i'm gaining muscle, b/c Jazzercise does to strength workouts along with cardio. I'm also going to try "Zumba" with my mother-in-law Monday. It's kind of like Jazzercise, but based more for latin dancing. They only charge 5 dollars a class, so I figured I could do it a couple times a month along with Jazzercise to switch it up. Who knows, I might even like it better. Well, I hope you all are having a lovely spring and happy sneezing!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment