Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guitar Picks in my Mother's Nest?





OK, so I know I need to retake these pictures, but all the equipment is now put up, but here is what is to come. I havent decided if I want to post anymore items and just keep everything for the craft show in September. I picked a few pieces I finished, I made over 100 earrings, ranging from floral designs, to designs I drew, halloween, and College Football. I also tried to make the mother's nests. I saw them and thought they were adorable. The red ring I made for myself. The red being anya's birthstone color. I think I'm going to make these for a craft show I want to do in November, but i also thought of posting them up being so close to mother's day. Tomorrow I am doing a blog on my featured seller! Check back tomorrow to see if it's you! I will also post a reminder to my GA_Street Team. Hope you all are doing well!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment