Friday, April 9, 2010

My Faith

Ok so I have been reading Left Behind which has got me to do a lot of thinking. When I was younger my faith was very strong and I was very passionate about the gospel of Christ. I would share and talk with everyone about it. Now I don't do it, I can't even say I do it a little which I am ashamed of. I think about Him all the time and talk with him all the time and pray often, but I feel like I'm being selfish. I'm keeping this wonderful news and relationship to myself when I should be leading others to Christ. I know what I need to do, but I'm just not as bold as I used to be. All I know is that knowing Christ has given me a wonderful life though I have my weaknesses which make me stray, I always seem to come back to Him and he has blessed me way more than I deserve. I dont want to go to Heaven and have nothing to show for my life here on Earth. I want to make a difference in others lives and have them know and experience what I have. I pray that this post might get others thinking as well. I know I don't have a lot of followers but if I get one person thinking, that's all that matters. I hope and pray my daughter accepts Christ one day into her life and I pray my husband will be more sure of his faith. I couldnt imagine not having either one in Heaven with me.

God, I pray you will show me the way you want me to go and do your work. I pray you will give me the passion I once had as a young person. I want to lead more to you. Thank you again and again for all the blessings you have given me. I don't deserve any of them.

Amen

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment