Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Darcey Lane Designs


I decided to post my winner a bit early, I was too excited! With many entries for this contest one stuck out most for me. Darcey Lane Designs has a beautiful selection of little girl's dresses and oh-so adorable ruffle bloomer pants! I of course had to purchase the ruffle bloomer pants for my daughter! These little dresses and ruffle pants make for the perfect outfit for any birthday party or a fantastic photo shoot! I will be using mine for just that, a photo shoot! Can you not picture your daughter in one of these? Darlene is a highly experienced seamstress who has been sewing since the age of 15. Her experience has included making children's clothes, window treatments, bridesmaid's dresses and even a bride's dress! In knowing this you can rest assure she will make your item with the best quality possible. Upon reading her feedback, she has received %100 feedback and everyone just raves at how well made her products are and how fast the shipping is! Go to Darcey Lane Designs and get your little girl an adorable dress or some sassy ruffle bloomer pants!


Sassy Fancy Ruffle Pants




Heirloom Ruffletiered Pillowcase Dress





Yummy Strawberry Pillowcase Dress


I bought this one! :)






Honorable Mentions


http://www.artofamy.etsy.com/

*Beautiful artwork and afforable prices*

http://www.emelephotography.etsy.com/

*Beautiful photography and afforadble prices*

www.roguebodyjewelry.etsy.com

*Some awesome body jewelry!*


No comments:

Post a Comment